Bachelor of Science (Chemistry)
Affiliation: Bhakt Kavi Narsinh Maheta University, Junagadh.
Aim: The B.Sc. (Chemistry), three year programme was conceived as an endeavor to develop skilled human resource required to promote the industrial development. The curriculum was designed to incorporate advanced practical training to meet expectation of the industries and updated as per Choice-based Credit System. The program aimed at building sound foundation in the diverse area of chemistry to encourage further studies, research and promoting self-employment.
Admission Requirement: Standard XII pass from recognized board in A or B Stream.
Intake: Total 180, Reservation for SC/ ST / SEBC / EWS/ Physically challenged as per rules.
Skills Valued In Courses
- Scientific aptitude and keen interest in chemistry
- Methodological and patient by nature
- Computers and information technology skill
- Ability to work independently
- Able to work neatly and accurately
- A flair for laboratory work
- Problem Solving, Analyzing and Interpretation ability
- Good command over the English language
- Students passed with “A” group in 12th Science are offered Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and English subjects for first and second years.
- Students passed with “B” group in 12th Science are offered Botany, Zoology, Chemistry and English subjects for first and second years.